Saipol are committed to making their service accessible, in conformity with Article 47 of French Law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This Accessibility Statement applies to the Saipol Website (https://www.saipol.com/).
Saipol.com is in partial compliance with the RGAA standards.
The compliance audit, conducted internally, shows that 93.4% of criteria are adhered to.
- 352 criteria in compliance
- 9 criteria not in compliance
- 381 criteria are non-applicable
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on 8 December 2022.
Accessibility to the Saipol Website is enabled by the use of the following technologies:
Tests were conducted using the following tools:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- WCAG Color Contrast Checker
- Web Developer Toolbar
Site pages having undergone compliance checking:
Improvement and contact
If you are unable to access a content or a service, you may contact the person in charge of the Saipol Website to be oriented towards an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
Contact form: https://www.saipol.com/en/contact-us/
This procedure should be used in the following case: you have reported a lack of accessibility to content or to one of the services of the portal to the person responsible for the Website and have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (Défenseur des droits)
- Contact the delegate of the Defender of Rights in your region
- Send a postal letter (free of charge; no stamp needed) to: Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07